Re: [AD] keyconf

Elias Pschernig a écrit :

> so if we definitely want to drop
> pckeys.c for windows in 4.2.0, I can do that. Users later complaining
> about "I can't write any é character" we'd have to tell that it simply
> doesn't work in the windows version (until now we could tell them "use
> keyconf and create your own layout").

Hmm, actually, right now, I can write "é" or even "ô" under Windows with no
problem :-) Dead keys work fine as long as you select the correct keyboard
mapping in allegro.cfg; which the latest WIP does automagically by asking
Windows!

So, if I understood correctly, wouldn't what you propose actually be a step
backward ? It wouldn't work as well as now, and we would have to start from
scratch anyway for the non-dinput driver...

--
Julien Cugnière