[AD] Allegro Kannada Greeting to exunicod.c

HI
TEAM

Sorry for the inconvinience, few members complained that They were no
able to download the files (of Allegro Kannada Greeting to exunicod.c)
from my site

Thanks to
     Mr. Hankiewicz, Grzegorz Adam

for corrections made in the diff.txt and putting the files in the following URL

http://gradha.no-ip.org:8000/allegro_kannada/

he also provided me more valuable information about the allegro's
development process.

Now I Think files can be downloaded easily, from the above mentioned URL
I hope that this time my work will be considered.

Thank you all
regards
Harshavardhana Reddy N.