[AD] Bug in keyboard

I was creating a game in the last weekend, and i noticed something wrong with the right shift key.
I'm using Win XP, compiling with MinGW and using Allegro 4.1.18. When I press the right shift key and then press KEY_UP, KEY_DOWN, KEY_LEFT or KEY_RIGHT, the two keys aren't never recognized pressed in the same time. But if i instead press KEY_UP, KEY_DOWN, KEY_LEFT or KEY_RIGHT first and then the right shift, it works.

I tried exkeys, and it reproduced the bug.
I tried exkeys in 4.1.17, it reproduced the bug too.
I hacked exkeys from 4.1.12 to work as 4.1.17 and 4.1.18, and it reproduced the bug too.

So i think i've found an pretty ancient not-fixed bug.

(yes, my english sucks, i know)

Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.