Re: [AD] -fomit-frame-pointer Again

Dustin Dettmer a écrit :
> Julien Cugnière wrote:
> > Could you elaborate on that ? I've been using
> > -fomit-frame-pointer on my C++
> > project, which uses exceptions, and I never noticed
> > anything...
>
> The issue is if you throw an exception from inside a
> callback called from one of allegro's functions, the
> program will terminate.

Ok, makes sense. Good thing I never needed to do that then :-)

However, thinking about it, even without -fomit-frame-pointer, are you really
supposed to be able to throw C++ exceptions through a C callback in a C
library ? It probably works, otherwise you wouldn't be bringing the issue,
but can it be relied upon ? Is it portable across compilers/platforms ?

--
Julien Cugnière