RE: [AD] RE: [AGL] CVS not compiling and big bug with mouse

> Have we figured out what this mouse problem is?

Unfortunately not, as far as I know. I did put it in the TODO list so it
isn't forgotten about, but it should obviously be fixed as soon as
possible. Does it only affect Windows or does it also show up under Linux?
I will probably be without access to Windows for the immediate future
(until I have time to backup and repartition the disk I want to put it on)
so I can't hunt for this myself at the moment.

Evert