Re: [AD] Short descriptions for examples.

On Sunday 13 February 2005 21:01, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> Commited. I also refreshed the docs with the script.

Grzegorz, before I forget to say this... six years ago, I thought Allegro's
documentation was good. Right now, I think the one liner `Grzegorz Adam
Hankiewicz made a lot of improvements to the documentation' that
invariably appears in the changes hardly does your work justice.

Evert