Re: [AD] AMD64 patch

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

I didn't notice any problems, but please repost the patch.

This is the relevant part of it. I haven't really tested this too much, and mostly took the easy route of search&replace. I guess this, or something like this, should be done for all filetypes Allegro can natively load.

Sorry, forgot to reply to this. AFAICS these kinds of changes are unnecessary. We don't read or write entire structs at once so the size of the structures don't necessarily have to match the sizes of the various .bmp headers on disk.

Peter