Re: [AD] msvc7 compiler options

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
if this gets approved, i shall submit another for targeting SSE1|2|3.

Sure! Do you know if gcc has flags for that? We should add it to the configure machinery too in that case...

You mean -msse? I generally add -mmmx to the command line right after -march, but I believe I heard that the others (-m3dnow, -msse, etc) don't optimize very well and can produce worse code. That was a while ago though.. dunno if it's changed.