Re: [AD] load_font patch

On Thursday 06 January 2005 00:36, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> Proposed modifications attached.

Looks good. I only remembered the shortdesc control code after I'd maded
and posted the patch.
I see I neglected to add a load_txt_font routine to load a font from a .txt
script file. I guess I should really add that, since the grabber can do it
too and it's mentioned in the proposed docs anyway.

> With regards to the implementation of
> load_bitmap_font(), could it not use internally get_color_conversion()
> and set_color_conversion() to make sure the colors are right?

Sounds like a good idea. I'll look about doing that when I update my patch.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Evert