Re: [AD] Updated todo

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 23:49 +0100, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> For the release, Elias&Chris, when do you think you have had enough time to
> look at Peter's PACKFILE work? I'd really want it to make 4.2... so at
> this point the final deadline before feature freeze more or less depends
> on it ;)

Well, for me, looks good enough for 4.2. I think the only open issue was
the missing "open" entry in the vtable.. and personally I couldn't find
a proper solution, so Peter's solution of just leaving it out should
work. We might actually add the memory files vtable from the example, so
there would be 2 standard vtables: the libc file functions wrapper, and
the memory files. Else we require everyone who wants memory files to
copy/paste that code..

--
Elias Pschernig