Re: [AD] "unstable" terminology

Development is only ever a noun. The -al suffix makes it an adjective.
"Stage of development" vs "Developmental stage." I think using
development as an adjective is one of those things done so frequently
(at least in software development)  that it will eventually just be
considered correct...

I don't really care one way or the other regarding the -al, I'd just
like to see the word "unstable" removed as it is too harsh of a term.

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc