Re: [AD] mouse state variables and poll_mouse

>  It's stated in the poll_mouse documentation, that
> after the first call to poll_mouse the mouse driver
> switches to the polling mode.

Yes. This is for testing purposes, so that you can test your program on
hardware that doesn't need polling.

>   It would be interesting if a way for reverting to
> the assyncronous update mode where provided. e.g.,
> through a set_mouse_driver_mode funcion.

Hmm... I don't think this would be too useful: you only switch to polling
mode if/when you want to verify that your code works, but on a machine that
requires polling, you can't disable it.

Evert