Re: [AD] Serious Bugs in the DJGPP port of ALLEGRO in 4.1.17

On Saturday 15 January 2005 23:08, Marcio Afonso Arimura Fialho wrote:
> The weird identations are probably caused by TAB characters.
> I used RHIDE to edit the files, and it automatically added TAB
characters.
> Using a TAB size of 3 should give the correct identations.

Allegro source uses TAB characters to represent 8 space indents.

> The diff files were intended to be revised before being applied. That's
> the reason
> why I didn't bother to much with TABs. BTW, if it's required, I may
> submit the
> diff files again with TABs replaced with spaces and weird stuff removed.

Nah, I'll do formatting fixes before applying it anyway. I just wanted to
know if there were other problems with it.

> I've notice that these patches haven't been applied to the last CVS
> weekly snapshot
> (dated 2005.01.15), which means that this snapshot doesn't build smootly
> under DJGPP.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem... IMHO the CVS snapshot is mainly for
people who need a recent CVS version but don't know how to use CVS.

> Do you think we can make it before the 4.1.18 WIP?

That's the plan, yes.

Evert