Re: [AD] Serious Bugs in the DJGPP port of ALLEGRO in 4.1.17

Peter Wang wrote:

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

Marcio Fialho wrote:

I've managed to correct most of these problems, and
the library doesn't seems to crash anymore. The diff
patches and error reports are attached.

I take it no one objects to these patches being applied?

The idea of them is okay, but they have weird indentations and stuff. Was there a better fix for the vbeaf triangle problem?

Peter

The weird identations are probably caused by TAB characters.
I used RHIDE to edit the files, and it automatically added TAB characters.
Using a TAB size of 3 should give the correct identations.
The diff files were intended to be revised before being applied. That's the reason why I didn't bother to much with TABs. BTW, if it's required, I may submit the
diff files again with TABs replaced with spaces and weird stuff removed.

I've notice that these patches haven't been applied to the last CVS weekly snapshot (dated 2005.01.15), which means that this snapshot doesn't build smootly under DJGPP.

Do you think we can make it before the 4.1.18 WIP?

I think I'm changing my mind about learning CVS.  I'll give CVS a try.

Marcio.