[AD] [ alleg-Patches-1103334 ] fsel.c > 2048 files

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=305665&aid=1103334&group_id=5665

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
As  discussed with Evert, this is a patch to allow the file
selector to handle files with more than 2048 entries.
It uses a variable sized array with realloc, so it has minimal
impact on the rest of the file. The file selector could be
optimized, I think, by doing a qsort on the full file list,
instead of an insertion sort as the list is being built, but I
don't see much benefit in this.
This compiles ok for me on OSX, please test on other
platforms. Also, the indentation is not correct because OSX's
indent program does not recognise all the settings in
Allegro's indent.pro