Re: [AD] Centering the Allegro window on the Windows desktop

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:23:10 +0100, Tore Halse <gnolam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:11:34 +0100, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Saturday 22 January 2005 21:59, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > > Shouldn't it be centered relative to the previous window in that case
> > > (making sure it doesn't go over any screen edges)?
> >
> > Sounds even better. Yes, I think it should be.
> >
> > Evert
>
> Oki. I'll get right on it :)
>
> Tore

Ok, I have a working patch, but I've hit a minor snag - when I try to
check the current window's width and height inside adjust_window() all
I get is garbage, and I have so far not found a reason why. I can
easily work around it by inserting two static ints containing the
previous width and height (and when I do it works like a charm), but
it feels a bit hackish to me...
(the bonus would be that I get a reliable way to check if
adjust_window() has been called before or not, instead of the current
implementation that just checks if the window's x position is < 0 or
not)

Thoughts?

Tore