Re: [AD] Custom packfiles

Chris wrote:

Besides that, even if the vtable contains fp_fopen and fp_fclose methods, there's nothing forcing the user to make use of them.. they can just leave them NULL. However it will leave the option open for those that want to take advantage of it.

Ok, now I truly have no idea how that is supposed to work. No matter, I'll submit another patch according to design in my head, and then you and Elias can modify it as you like. No need to convince me further :-)

Peter