[AD] Re: allegro 4.1.18_Temporary_Solution (WINXP) [make Error]

hi

I don;t know where is TITLEBARINFO structure define

i searched in

winalleg.h
allegro/internal/aintern.h
allegro/platform/aintwin.h

but i din;t find it

 Well I replace the the wwnd.c by copying the same file from allegro 4.1.17

wwnd.c [4.1.17] is of  17.7kb
wwnd.c [4.1.17] is of  17.9kb
hardly 00.2kb difference I installed it successfully

after replacing I was able to install it successfully
I played the demo and it is perfectly smooth no flaws :-D

I am a newbie please provide me the info where the  TITLEBARINFO
struct is declared

END_OF_MSG( )