[AD] race condition when removing/adding ints

Anyone remember what this line in timer.c means:

#undef ALLEGRO_MULTITHREADED  /* FIXME */

Apparently, removing it fixes a crash someone got on allegro.cc with
4.1.18 (calling unscare_mouse removes a timer int while it is active).

I didn't notice any deadlocks or instability with the line above removed
so far.. so if nobody remembers or wants to seatch the archives, I guess
we should aim for removing it for 4.2.0.