Re: [AD] window resizing

You mean

void (*resize_handler)( int w, int h, void * data );
?

I suppose thats good. data can be set in set_resize_screen_callback:

int some_int;
set_resize_screen_callback( my_resize_handler, &some_int );

Also I think that set_resize_screen_callback should tell allegro whether or not resizing is allowed. If the resize_handler is NULL then the driver should not allow resizing.