Re: [AD] Windows mouse patch

> Hum. I'm in windows right now (and your OS cursor patch works nicely
> :) - but the 4.1.16 mouse moves much more like the windows mouse than
> the one with this patch. Did anyone else try it? With current CVS, the
> mouse is very hard to move, e.g. in the test program in the splines
> test I barely can grab the boxes, and in scrabber i scroll immediately
> all the way up/down with the demo.dat.

Hmm...
See http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=419045 for the
original thread. What the patch should do is change the mouse scaling code
to take into account the `real' distance the mouse has moved (vectorially)
rather than the x and y components. This makes sense IMO, which is why I
applied the patch. Can you try decreasing the thresholds (divide by two,
say) and see if that cleans it up?

Evert