Re: [AD] Re: [AL] allegro DTD

On December 3, 2004 04:11 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> On December 3, 2004 03:49 pm, Stepan Roh wrote:
> > >
> > > is the <frontpage> tag really nesesary? Seeing as it can really only be
> > > used once.
> >
> > Of course it can be used only once. There can be only one frontpage per
> > book :-)
> >
> > It's like (simplified) book: it has front page, chapters and TOC
> > (auto-generated). Front page is not chapter (it is not in TOC) so it
> > deserves it's own element. And it's easier to skip it for output formats
> > w/o front page (like man).
> >
> > Have a nice day.
> >
> > Stepan Roh
>
> Currently its not really nesesary, but ok. I'll add it in.

Kinda posty lately...

But now I remember my main issue with that tag, the changes will make it easy
to just @include other doc files to inline, like the faq, a turotrial maybe.
does each doc have a titlepage? why not just make everything start with a
<document><chapter> combo?

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx