Re: [AD] CVS freeze and 4.1.17

Elias Pschernig wrote:
Well, I applied it here, and everything keeps working. Didn't try yet
using a wrong version on purpose, but I guess you tried doing that. So
should be no problem committing it.

That I did. Ironically, I had trouble finding an example program that would actually quit if allegro_init failed. :P All the programs in the example folder would hapilly let allegro_init fail and still continue.. so I ended up testing with the test program. I don't even think the demo game tested it.