[AD] Problems with MacOSX port

Hi.

I've got my hands on an eMac, and tried building Allegro for MacOs X.
I checked out the CVS and followed the macos.txt instructions. During
the build process, it failed due to lack of a specific directory:

gcc\ -DALLEGRO_LIB_BUILD\ -Wall\ -Wno-unused\ -Wno-long-double\ \ -O2\
-funroll-loops\ -ffast-math\ -fomit-frame-pointer\ -fno-common\ -pipe\
-dynamic\ -DALLEGRO_USE_C\ -I.\ -I./include\ -o\
obj/macosx/alleg/macosx/fixbundle.o\ -c\ tools/macosx/fixbundle.c\
{standard\ input}:unknown:FATAL:can\'t\ create\ output\ file:\
obj/macosx/alleg/macosx/fixbundle.o\
make:\ \*\*\*\ \[obj/macosx/alleg/macosx/fixbundle.o\]\ Error\ 1\

After creating this directory, it fails generation of datedit because
obj/macosx/plugins.h doesn't exist. I touch this file and everything
proceeds correctly.

Then I installed with "make install" and "make install-framework
EMBED=1", since I want to create 'static' bundles. None of these seems
to install fixbundle under /usr/local/bin.

Finally, I compiled my old tetris clone and the first screens are OK,
but the intro screen using stretch_blit shows the title out of the
screen, and the next screen tries to stretch_blit to the whole screen a
bitmap, which I guess is bogus because the application is frozen at that
point, though I can finish it off with the three finker key combo, so no
callstack.

Also, I tried fixbundling the game, but that doesn't help. Trying to
delete the fixbundled binary, though, I noticed you are required to be
root to do this. Is this necessary?

PD: How do I get a screenshot? Gimp only captures garbage.