Re: [AD] window resizing

Just some comments about the patch itself:

+void resize_callback( int w, int h, void * redraw ){
+	printf("Window resized!\n");
+	*(int *)redraw = 1;
+}
The opening { should be on a new line. I realize this is probably just a
remnant from testing the patch, but there are other places in the code
with the same stylistic `error'.
At any rate, exhello shouldn't be modified when the patch is applied. Maybe
add an exresize if and when the patch is accepted?

    NULL,                        // AL_METHOD(int, fetch_mode_list,
(void));
+   NULL,			/* AL_METHOD(struct BITMAP *, resize_window, (struct
GFX_DRIVER* drv,int w,int h)); */

The commentsin the second line should use the same comment style as in the
line above it, so that should be //. Actually, I guess it should all be /
* ... */ since Allegro's source is C80, if you feel like changing that.

and a few other places where the patch would need to be cleaned up. That's
ok though, I assume this is just a preliminary patch. Just pointing it
out :)

Evert