Re: [AD] Re: [AL] Alleg-main digest, Vol 1 #672 - 5 msgs

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 22:41 -0500, Ryan Patterson wrote:
> > > David Cullen
> I second this. It's always agitated me that Allegro apps don't do this
> by default.

Personally, I agree that it should not pause by default - since no other
apps/games that I know off do that.  And it already is the default (and
only) behavior in all other ports, even DOS. And, it wouldn't really
break anything, exactly for that reason - someone who made a game which
pauses in windows, without calling set_display_switch(PAUSE), already
must expect it to use another default mode outside of windows.

What do others think?

--
Elias Pschernig