Re: [AD] set_mask_color

On Monday 29 November 2004 16:48, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> I wonder if this wouldn't have been a good use of self-modifying code,
> at the time it was written, just put an immediate value into the asm
> code where needed :)

Awesome idea!
I think that should be feasable too, although you'd need to be very
careful: the code as it is now is probably in the shared library, meaning
you can't change it without affecting other programs using Allegro.
If I had the time I'd look into this... oh well, it's probably no longer
worth it anyway.

Evert