Re: [AD] set_mask_color

i remember  years'n'years'n'years ago..  maybe way back in the 3.12 days..
i made the mask color for the 8 bit code a global var and then just set it to which ever value i wanted.
had to do something like  extern int _mask_color8;    somewhere..
hehhee.. funny thing is, that code from those days is probably still in the allegro src.

> > come to think of it, I think I could make some neat effects if I could
> > change the masking color on the fly. What do yall think?
>
> I don't think we want to change this for 4.2. Maybe for 4.3 when the
> graphics subsystem is going to be changed anyway.
> Depending on what others think. Personally, I'm pretty much indifferent to
> this feature...

Ditto, but its had more than enough interest to date to warant the change.
Also theres no reason NOT to support it. Maybe some people like using alot of
magenta :o