Re: [AD] 4.1.17

>>I hope to find the time but I can't guarantee... I have an exam in 10
>>days. For when do you plan to release 4.1.17?
>
> Well, the plan was tomorrow, but I guess that may shift yet again...

I have commited the OSX hardware mouse cursor patch yesterday, so we
can remove it from the TODO list :)

>>And what other features are missing from MacOS X apart from the hw
>>cursor? You make me worry... ;)
>
> Can't think of any :)
> Maybe I just assumed there were others because END_OF_MAIN() keeps poping
> up as something we can't solve on MacOS X...
> Oh yeah, does keyboard detection work well on MacOS X? Or do all Macs just
> have the same Mac keyboard? ;)

yes, END_OF_MAIN() cannot be removed from the OSX port, I'm sorry. Too
many Cocoa issues and threading issues...
About keyboard handling, the OSX port work this way: the system events
pump deals with all events, including keypress events. When a keypress
event is received, attached to it is also the ascii representation of
that key, already in the current system keyboard mapping. Allegro just
returns this in readkey()...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx