Re: [AD] 'generic-uninstall' patch

Elias Pschernig:
> Did anyone try this in windows? Why is that error message printed at
> all with the current makefile, and why not anymore with the patch?

My theory is that MinGW Make's wildcard function fails to unmark path as
used if it doesn't contain wildcard character. That is why 'rd' fails to
delete 'allegro' and 'allegro/platform' dirs, which you can see are the ones
where argument contains paths without wildcard.

Maybe it would be more appropriate to file a Make bug report.

--
Daniel Schlyder
http://bitblaze.com/