[AD] 4.1.17

Ok. Status update after another week, from the things I can think of off
the top of my head.

- HW cursor: I would like to see this in. From what I remember, the API
  needed some minor clarification yet, but else it was almost finished.

- keyboard: The scancode_to_name looks much more useful to me than
  scancode_to_ascii, so I guess it should be applied. The exkeys change
  probably should wait until we can figure out the crash Julien got with
  it.

- Sven's color converters patch: was it applied already?

- Mouse driver for windows which supports touchscreens/tablets? Guess
  this will have to wait until we get a windows developer again.

- BSD problems are all fixed AFAIK.

- BeOS/QNX problems which came up in the meantime already are fixed.

I'm sure there was a lot more, but too lazy to check, that's why I write
this :) (And upgrading evolution to 2.1.0 cleared all my email markers.)

--
Elias Pschernig