Re: [AD] Feature request: Add missing GFX_VTABLE entries

Ok, revised patch attached.
This adds drawing primitive vtable entries and implements inline wrappers
for them. I haven't touched the blenders yet, hopefully I can do that in
the course of the week.
Tested under Linux. Please test if it compiles under other operating
systems too - there's a chance I've missed patching up some of the
graphics drivers and vtables (which reminds me, those and the sourcefiles
they're declared in should be listed somewhere too for easy reference).

Evert