Re: [AD] Keypad behaviour

Elias Pschernig wrote:

I think, there shouldn't be re-routing. Changing the behavior depending
on if numlock is on or off just is dumb - I almost got insane with the
C64 emulator "vice".. when you run a C64 program, the NumLock sometimes
allows you to emulate a joystick with the numeric keys, but sometimes
not.. well, I never could figure it out - it simply appeared broken to
me. After five minutes of switching the numlock key on and off while
changing joystick emulation menu options, it somehow works..
:-)

What does your patch do now? Remove this feature, or fix the bug?

Removes the feature.

Peter