Re: vsync simulation [was: Re: [AD] XIM patch for Allegro 4.1.x]

Elias Pschernig wrote:

On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 12:01 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
What's this for?

Well, I added the two lines locally to expal.c to demonstrate the
deadlock. And then I thought, it looks funny how the palette changing
mouse is displayed in expal, so it could stay :) But can just remove it
again of course.

Certainly it's a nice optical effect (the cursor appears to move towards the centre). Mind as well keep it :-)

Peter