Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
The attached patch includes a fix. It adds an additional flag that can be used to allow or disallow the hardware cursor. Initially, this is set to TRUE, but it is set to false when the mouse is switched to mickey mode and set back to TRUE if the mouse leaves mickey mode.

I seem to be having a problem with this patch. Using get_mouse_mickeys seems to, more often then not, produce bogus values. It also doesn't hold the mouse position (personally I don't think it should, but it's supposed to and it's not).. I can move it across the game window, while getting crazy mickey values, and exit the other side. Sometimes things will just start working properly though, but more often than not it doesn't. As well, position_mouse doesn't seem to be working.

- Kitty Cat