Re: [AD] Fixed small problem with X11 acquire_screen

Peter Wang wrote:
Cheers for that. I wanted to look into this but never did. If there are any more problems, what do you think about switching to a recursive mutex instead of XLockDisplay?

I thought XLockDisplay /was/ a mutex? It behaves exactly like a mutex, except it uses the display as a handle. I'm not quite sure what you mean by recursive mutex, though. You mean like _xwin_[un]lock? Don't forget, XLockDisplay will also flush the X queue as needed so we don't hit async errors.

- Kitty Cat