[AD] grabber ._txification

Attached is a patch which aims at removing tools/grabber.txt and merging
it into the documentation.

This is not perfect yet.. I didn't change the contents of grabber.txt at
all, but just placed them into the docs. Most of it stays there
unmodified as external file "grabber._tx", a bit went into
"datafiles._tx", and some bits to "dat._tx", "dat2c._tx" and
"dat2s._tx". Parts of it now overlap with the datafile functions
documentation and the "Using datafiles" section - but that can be
improved separately later. There's also no cross-references yet.

The patch also adds a chapter "Tools" to the documentation, which
documents so far: makedoc, grabber, dat, dat2s, dat2c. For consistency,
I moved the makedoc documentation out of allegro._tx into makedoc._tx.

I tested it with txt, html and devhelp output and it seems works. The
texinfo related formats (info,man,pdf,ps,dvi) apparently don't use
external files (and never did). So they are all left out of this for
now.

--
Elias Pschernig