Re: [AD] [patch] preliminary PIC support in ASM files

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

> I think that MOVL_GLOBL(cpu_capabilities, eax) would look better if it read
> MOVL_GLOBL(cpu_capabilities, %eax), with the % being passed in the
> argument rather than being placed in the define. Would this be doable? It
> keeps the look consistent with other statements that use the % explicitly.

   Unfortunately it requires calling another symbol whose name depends
on the 2nd argument, and '%' cannot be used in a macro name. There may
be some preprocessor magic that can be done here, but I don't know it.

Sam.
--
Sam Hocevar <sam@xxxxxxxxxx> <http://sam.zoy.org/>

      Racism is so gay! How could you ever be racist?