Re: [AD] giftware license

Hehe. Actually, your reply makes me wonder.. maybe every portion of code
is under the copyright of whoever wrote it? That reply I got on
opensource.org seems to suggest that.. and Allegro has no clause like
"by submitting code to Allegro you agree to put it under Allegro's
license" or something like that. If there ever should be a lawsuit
concerning the rights to Allegro's code, that definitely would be
funny..

Nope - what is does mean is that the author can redistribute what he wrote under any license he wants, but what he contributes to allegro is under the allegro license (although he could gpl it in his project, for example).

Ryan