Re: [AD] Yet another hardware mouse

The real advantage of using a hardware cursor is that it won't flicker
and will get updated "real time" (not until the buffer is drawn to the
screen, thus afected by the frame rate).

The problem is that the cursor may not done in hardware, but in
software, which means flickering (and in this case it may be worse
than using allegro's software mouse). I don't know if there's a way to
ask Windows if it's really using a hardware cursor or not.