Re: [AD] Chris' X11 locking patch and multi-processor machines

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Looks ok. You had my test patch for the mouse (that sets mouse_x and
mouse_y from xwin_position_mouse) still applied though, so that went in
now. I'll take that out when I can get to a computer with an Allegro
tree installed on it.

Oh, whoops. I should be able to do that though. Just change the file and recommit? Perhaps we should just wait until the mouse warping issue is fixed, though. AFAICT, setting mouse_x/y isn't really harming anything. Is it?

Oh, you may want to describe to the commits mailing list if you haven't
already. It's an easy way to check what's going on on the repository.

Subscibe, you mean? I didn't know there was such a list.. where/how can I subscribe to it?

- Kitty Cat