Re: [AD] Chris' X11 locking patch and multi-processor machines

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 03:21:32AM -0700, Chris wrote:
> Oh, whoops. I should be able to do that though. Just change the
> file and recommit?

Yeah.

> Perhaps we should just wait until the mouse
> warping issue is fixed, though. AFAICT, setting mouse_x/y isn't
> really harming anything. Is it?

No, but it's redundant, and I think it's good to keep the code
reasonably clean. But you're right, it can be left out until the next
update to xwin.c. I'll make sure it's not in my local copy for when I
commit changes to it.

> Subscibe, you mean?

Yeah, sorry. They're updating my computer, so I was in a hurry typing
that.