Re: [AD] New gfx api

> PS. I'd really like to know how Allegro's global state variables work on
> a multiprocessor system.

I tried running Allegro on my flashy new dual processor workstation at
university a while back. The test program came up normally, but exited
silently after a few seconds, if I recall correctly. I didn't investigate
it further though, and it could be a problem with some other parts of the
system (things that should be working on that machine often are not or are
unreliable).

Evert