[AD] adding new target to allegro: OpenWatcom Win32

Hello alleg-developers,

  I'd like to make (or to start at least) support for OpenWatcom Win32
  target of the Allegro library as I prefer such a cool and fast
  compiler. I have been experimenting several
  days but haven't succeeded yet. So I need your help as the sources
  are veeeery big and it's difficult to see all the peculiarities at
  once.

  So, I have a couple of points:

  - I need to use compiler's default calling and naming convention
  "register-based" one which entails modifications to assembler
  routines, I suppose. So where do such defines resident (asmdef.c, I
  suppose) ?
  - What specific include files should I add (alwatwin.h based on
  alwatcom.h and almsvc.h I suppose) ?

  OpenWatcom supports COFF, OMF, ELF object files so there should be
  no problems with MingW as.exe .

  - Where to add defines denoting the chosen OpenWatcom Win32 target
  (I invented ALLEGRO_WATWIN) ?

  Finally, who can help me?

  Thanks in advance.

--