Re: [AD] Doc perusing

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:

On 2004-08-26, Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think we need the bigfive mailing list any more.  This list
is sufficient.

Don't know if deleting a mailing list is possible, but surely you can
set it to moderate all posts, effectively closing it.

Yes, I'll see about that.

The archives
may be valuable.  What text change do you want in readme.txt?

What about:

"This list was once available for discussing the next major version of Allegro, when it was too noisy to do so on [AD]. This is no longer the case so the list has been shut down. However, its archives are still valuable."

Peter