Re: [AD] set_palette and vsync in X

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Doesn't the rate at which it is updated depend on the system and display mode selected (if it's counting actual refreshes, that is)?

It depends on the refresh rate of the current graphics mode. Though it's easy enough to use retrace_count and keep the logic rate between, say, 60 and 100 if your game can handle a slightly variable rate like that.

Patch attached. There's quite a few more DOSisms in the docs that could either be removed, or reworded/expanded.

Patch looks good to me. I'll look through the docs and see what I think should be changed sometime soon.

- Kitty Cat