Re: [AD] alternate entry point for allegro programs

On Sunday 01 August 2004 14:51, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Hm, this is actually against the docs, which say "full path to the
> executable". So definitely looks like a good idea.

I think this is a bug in _unix_get_executable_name: it doesn't look in the
current directory or subdirectories of the current directory. The fix is
trivial, but I'm hoping to work around the need to do it.

> Shouldn't be. Just put a config check (well, *just* is easy said here
> and much harder to do from my experience with aclocal.m4 :)

Hehe... true. It also leaves open the question of what to do if it isn't
available, since the algorithm sortof depends on it being available.

Evert