Re: [AD] get_audio_stream_buffer

Chris wrote:
Serge Semashko wrote:

First, looks like I have a broken gdb in my system, it does not show anything on 'info threads' command :(

I also don't have any output when I try 'show threads'. Since I reinstalled Gentoo, I also haven't gotten any messages about new threads starting, which is probably related. Also related is probably that I also get the message 'Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1"' which I didn't before the reinstall.

This is a known problem: in gentoo, the pthread librairies are stripped ! This prevent gdb from correctly debugging multithreaded program. I think a solution is to recompile the package that provides pthread with the "debug" use flag.

--
Julien Cugnière