Re: [AD] get_audio_stream_buffer

Serge Semashko wrote:
First, looks like I have a broken gdb in my system, it does not show anything on 'info threads' command :(

I also don't have any output when I try 'show threads'. Since I reinstalled Gentoo, I also haven't gotten any messages about new threads starting, which is probably related. Also related is probably that I also get the message 'Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1"' which I didn't before the reinstall.

I also tried to run test program with ALSA driver (at last it is working in 4.1.15 WIP version) and it runs perfectly. I have run tests for several nights to be sure that it is not just a coincidence. Considering that this test also works fine in Windows, looks like the problem is in OSS support code and not in streams or mixer. That should help to locate the problem.

It could also be a problem with ALSA's OSS driver for your card. But I'll have a look at it today and see what I can find.

- Kitty Cat