Re: [AD] No more END_OF_MAIN on *nix!

On Sunday 01 August 2004 16:53, Peter Wang wrote:
> Nice idea.  Do you know if the -o switch is standard across different
> versions of `ps'?  I can check Solaris tomorrow.

Apparently it isn't. What I posted works in Linux, but not Solaris. I can
figure out what to do on Solaris, but then it doesn't work properly on
other UNIX variants.
On the other hand, Solaris does have procfs... it seems to be differently
laid down though. I'll see if I can figure out how to acces it normally.

Evert